There is always a day that comes to pass where you are bored, brain-exhausted, and tired. On that day, you simply want to watch a movie.
The person that recommended the movie that I pick will get a personalized thank you note.
- lipe2k likes this
- alltimebestfriend said: Princess diaries.
- puccaloves likes this
- nerdhabits reblogged this from nerdhabits and added:
- fabiosn said: Not sure what you like, but maybe Before Sunrise? Also, check out Apocalypto, The Fountain and Waking Life. Any chance you would be the one doing the recommendations?
- wildeloquence said: midnight in paris
- kay-taaay said: Hot Fuzz
- ezekialmcadams said: Social Network
- wincherella said: We always watch Disney. Or how about Pitch Perfect.
- thatsillythingcalledlife said: the proposal
- corrinepait said: Elf! I know it’s a Christmas movie but it always puts me in a good mood.
- thursdays-at-the-coffeeshop said: The Young Victoria, The Help, Julie & Julia, The Holiday, The Wedding Singer. :)
- wearglasses reblogged this from nerdhabits
- wearglasses said: Lord of the rings is always good
- wearglasses likes this
- bakerstreetregular said: Close Encounters of the Third Kind